Biennial Meeting Planning Committee
This committee is responsible for planning and organizing the Biennial meeting of the academy.
The committee shall consist of at least two representatives from each of the Consortium member colleges. The Chair of the Biennial Meeting Planning Committee will be selected by the committee.
Up Coming Conference
- June 25-27, 2019: Hosted by the School of Veterinary Medicine at University of California, Davis in Davis, California.
- July 12-14, 2017: “Paradigm Change in Teaching: Leveraging Cross-Institutional Collaboration” – hosted by the College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Science at Colorado State University in Fort Collins, Colorado.
- July 22-24, 2015: “Building a Culture of Excellence in Teaching & Learning” – hosted by the College of Veterinary Medicine at Washington State University in Pullman, Washington.
- July 25-26, 2013: “Making the Teaching Academy Matter” – hosted by the College of Veterinary Medicine at Oregon State University in Corvallis, Oregon.
Biennial Meeting Planning Committee Members
- Co – Chair: Steve Hines, DVM, PhD, DACVP WSU
- Co – Chair: Johanna (Joie) Watson, DVM, PhD, DASVIM (LAIM) UC-Davis
- Ana Alcaraz, DVM, PhD WU
- Barbra Byrne, BA, DVM, PhD UC-Davis
- Kristy Dowers, DVM, DACVIM CSU
- Laurie Fonken, PhD, LPC CSU
- Elena Gorman, DVM, MS OSU
- Jillian Haines, DVM, WSU
- Diana Hassel, DVM, PhD, DACVS, DACVECC CSU
- Pamela Lee, DVM, MS, DACVIM (Cardiology) WSU
- Ohad Levi, DVM WU
- William Vernau, BSc, BVMS, DVS, PhD UC- Davis