Biennial Meeting Planning Committee
This committee is responsible for planning and organizing the Biennial meeting of the academy.
The committee shall consist of at least two representatives from each of the Consortium member colleges. The Chair of the Biennial Meeting Planning Committee will be selected by the committee.
Up Coming Conference
- Dates – TBA 2021: Hosted by the College of Veterinary Medicine at Western University of Health Sciences in Pomona, California.
- June 25-27, 2019: “The Cognitive Integration of Basic and Clinical Sciences – Beyond the Buzzwords.” – Hosted by the School of Veterinary Medicine at University of California, Davis in Davis, California.
- Program of events
- July 12-14, 2017: “Paradigm Change in Teaching: Leveraging Cross-Institutional Collaboration” – hosted by the College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Science at Colorado State University in Fort Collins, Colorado.
- July 22-24, 2015: “Building a Culture of Excellence in Teaching & Learning” – hosted by the College of Veterinary Medicine at Washington State University in Pullman, Washington.
- July 25-26, 2013: “Making the Teaching Academy Matter” – hosted by the College of Veterinary Medicine at Oregon State University in Corvallis, Oregon.
Biennial Meeting Planning Committee Members
- Chair: Maria Fahie, DVM, MS, DACVS WU
- Executive Coordinator – Rachel Halsey, DVM WSU
- Ana Alcaraz, DVM, PhD WU
- Pegg Barr, DVM, PhD WU
- Barbara Byrne, BA, DVM, PhD UC-Davis
- Karen Boudreaux, MEd, PhD, UC-D
- Patrick Chappell, PhD OSU
- Laurie Fonken, PhD, LPC CSU
- Jillian Haines, DVM, WSU
- Phil Mixter, PhD WSU
- Teresa Morishita, DVM, MPVM, MS, PhD, DACPV WU
- Tandi Ngwenyama, DVM OSU
- Andrew West, PhD CSU