Biennial Meeting Planning Committee
This committee is responsible for planning and organizing the Biennial meeting of the academy.
The committee shall consist of at least two representatives from each of the Consortium member colleges. The Chair of the Biennial Meeting Planning Committee will be selected by the committee.
Up Coming Conference
- July 17-20, 2023 – “Cultivating Connections, and Community” – Hosted by the Carlson College of Veterinary Medicine at Oregon State University in Corvallis, Oregon.
- July 12-15, 2021: “Competency-Based Education – Assessment Matters!” Virtual Conference hosted by the College of Veterinary Medicine at Western University of Health Sciences in Pomona, California.
- June 25-27, 2019: “The Cognitive Integration of Basic and Clinical Sciences – Beyond the Buzzwords.” – Hosted by the School of Veterinary Medicine at University of California, Davis in Davis, California.
- July 12-14, 2017: “Paradigm Change in Teaching: Leveraging Cross-Institutional Collaboration” – hosted by the College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Science at Colorado State University in Fort Collins, Colorado.
- July 22-24, 2015: “Building a Culture of Excellence in Teaching & Learning” – hosted by the College of Veterinary Medicine at Washington State University in Pullman, Washington.
- July 25-26, 2013: “Making the Teaching Academy Matter” – hosted by the College of Veterinary Medicine at Oregon State University in Corvallis, Oregon.
Biennial Meeting Planning Committee Members
- Co-Chair: Maria Fahie, DVM, MS, DACVS WU & Tandi Ngwenyama, DVM OSU
- Executive Coordinator – Rachel Halsey, DVM WSU
- Alberta Arviso, UA
- Holly Bender, DVM, PhD UA
- Karen Boudreaux, MEd, PhD, UC-D
- Marisa Carpenter, UA
- Patrick Chappell, PhD OSU
- Sarah Guess, DVM, MS, DACVIM, WSU
- Jillian Haines, DVM, WSU
- Ilana Halperin, DVM, UC-Davis
- Matthew Johnston, DVM, DABVP, CSU
- Christiane Lohr, DVM, OSU
- Thomas Marino, MS, EdD WU
- Andrew West, PhD CSU